Wednesday 13 October 2010

My country of residence

Mark free
(Murwillumbah, NSW, Aust)

I was initially drawn to the rock as a 20 year old man.I some how knew that I would always go there.That I to the highest point würde.Dass go there I would lie down face to you and my mother, my country, my Leute.Es feel the heartbeat was the most important spiritual moment of my life.

I go now, 20 years later with my family, so that you can have the same experience.

I despise the arrogance and racism of argument Aboriginal, you somehow love a better ability to this country because their aboriginality.

It is not possible, no longer, as I - just viel.Um either, who does I embrace this country and its people love you as my Bruder.Wir are on the same team.

I am a pure oz snapshot of evolution by English, Irish, English, Aboriginal heritage - as it actually is.
My birthright is the rocks and the freedom to go this country on my own spiritual journey, because I'm not Australian, because I am part of Aboriginal people.

Back to top

Back to the home page of Outback Australia travel guide


View the original article here

No comments: