Thursday 7 October 2010

Perth West Coast travel to Darwin on Broome

by Derek
(Perth)

I am planning on leaving Perth in the next 2 weeks and Darwin then Cairns get over to want.I want to all places in go saw in the outback guide from the pinnacles desert to Broome, and then click to Darwin.

I drive a Ford small car, and I wonder you would recommend me to do this trip in a small car or I need something bigger. I have to get on the East Coast, about 6-8 weeks, so I don't think I really pushed am.

We are planning on camping most of the time depending on the weather, so this would be a good time of year to do such a trip?

I have seen pictures of Alice Springs and all other places in the Red Centre, but I don't think that I would be on there pushed

Back to top

Back to the home page of Outback Australia travel guide


View the original article here

No comments: