Monday 11 October 2010

Spiritual, magical Uluru


(Readers submission from Australia)

A few years ago I went to Uluru.I was on a very low budget but I was think the rise a decade or two ago closed wurde.Ich was surprised by the fact there was a choice.

I am a person of earthy and I know from original all who see Uluru rock climbing as a violation of their culture.Select it as a spiritual journey I climbed but not only for reasons of rock climbing.It was a very tough climb. While the climb made me feel human and almost like a grain of sand to the Strand.Sehen what I only believed were little stone statues created activity for some people, I found this curious and amazing.

The views of the slope and at the top, are some of the most amazing I have seen anywhere - emptiness with tiny mountains / rocks for over 300 miles & more - it was so amazing.

As a very depressed & lonely person a lot of time helping nature. I believe in past lives, and at the top, look, I could almost feel the spirits. It was the most spiritual feeling & place I ever up top.It felt like home.

If something goes wrong, or I'm feeling, I closed my eyes and go back in time to my happy place and time – up from Uluru, how I felt it. I have a feeling hatte.Es never anywhere else any other time in my life felt like home, like a heard how most get religious people from church or a divine miracle or something.I breathed into the spiritual air at the top for almost an hour before heading down.

In my experience, I am so glad that I had this amazing spiritual experience & opportunity.I think it was my version würde.Es what your Mecca Muslims feel really helped to feel feel the same way for this rock as the original for it.

I experience this upgrade one of the most important things, which gave me the feeling Australia only mean just home kann.Kein are country and location can ever compare to it for me.It was like my mind was home, as the only place I have ever heard just me and your - mother earth Uluru top.

I think I have too many past lives - strange one or more of them out there many generations ago hatte.Klingt that, because this never got you feeling anywhere be time - but if you have the feeling of a person or body, or most know.


Unfortunately most people there at the same time as I climbed, I heard & saw many people at the top look to 30 60seconds say - thats nice view, we have reached that the top & head down, without worrying about the spirits up there - to me, seemed more despicable and selfish reason, as no care for the meaning or spirits, place of this amazing and spiritual.
I think Uluru slope forever should be closed? no..

I think maybe can upgrade to begrenzen.Ich believe that perhaps instead of free promotion for, those who climbing may want there only led can up at certain times of the day, led by a local (preferably full of blood) Aboriginal person to certain points on the way to top, and the top Aboriginal people can speak climbing guide/s with native, the spiritual and cultural Signifcance on native and how it is used in their legends and dreamtime.

This allows those who learn rock climbing and understand the meaning of this amazing place from the locals.


View the original article here

No comments: